How to delete Images created with Bing Image creator

Anonymous
2023-05-19T16:08:34+00:00

Hello there! I have created some images with Bing Image Creator and now I want to delete some of them. How do I do it?

Bing | Other
Bing | Other

Miscellaneous topics that do not fit into specific categories.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

54 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-11-01T07:38:59+00:00

    Hello,

    I'm Martha, happy to help you today.

    I'm very sorry about the inconvenience. In order to be able to delete images on bing image creator I would like you follow the steps below:

    Go to the Bing image generator website https://www.bing.com/generator

    On the screen's upper right corner, choose the "My Images" button.

    You can view all of the images you've made using the Bing image generator on the "My Images" tab by clicking here, which will take you there.

    Hover your mouse over a picture to select it, then click the trash can icon that appears in the image's bottom right corner.

    By clicking the "Delete" button in the pop-up box, you may confirm that you wish to remove the image.

    Please let me know if you need help with anything else.

    Sincerely,
    Martha.

    Give back to the community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply helped you. Click Yes or No below.

    I found if I click on the three dots and go to more tools at the top of the box is collections. If I click on collections a page with the bing images comes up and if I click on an image it will give me the option to do delete.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-10-31T11:06:19+00:00

    I removed all history associated to Bing. That cleared my generated images. True, we need to have a separate button that just clears the generated images.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-10-29T19:40:50+00:00

    It is given in the FAQ. Clear your bing search history. The created images too will go away.

    But clearing your search history does not remove the images (and even if it did, we need to have control of the image deletion, not just delete them all at once!)

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-10-24T10:30:32+00:00

    No deletion option is against all the rules of CE. We must be able to control and delete our content. Please fix asap.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more