Miscellaneous topics that do not fit into specific categories.
guarda che in alto a dx di Bing.puoi gestire la tua raccolta!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello there! I have created some images with Bing Image Creator and now I want to delete some of them. How do I do it?
Miscellaneous topics that do not fit into specific categories.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
guarda che in alto a dx di Bing.puoi gestire la tua raccolta!
¡Hola! He creado algunas imágenes con Bing Image Creator y ahora quiero eliminar algunas. ¿Cómo lo hago?
oh unnecessary images
There is no bottom that says my images
I guess Microsoft consider all images created by DALL·E 3 is his own property and not yours, even if created pictures are based on your own prompt.
Content Policy - Image Creator from Microsoft Bing
From FAQ :
07Can I delete my Bing Image Creator profile and history?
There are two ways to delete your Image Creator profile and history. While logged in to your Microsoft account, you can either:
Both options will delete your entire Bing search history, Image Creator profile, and Image Creator history, including Image Creator activity.
no existe nada de lo que describiste