Miscellaneous topics that do not fit into specific categories.
This does not work. Nothing is as you described..no my images tag for a start
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello there! I have created some images with Bing Image Creator and now I want to delete some of them. How do I do it?
Miscellaneous topics that do not fit into specific categories.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This does not work. Nothing is as you described..no my images tag for a start
I don't have garbage cans when I hover over pictures and there is no "my images" button on the website. any other suggestions?
There is no "my images" button so how do I delete unwanted images from my "creations"
Hello Martha, this is Mohammed Aldoori,
Im trying to delete my created images from bing image creator, but I can't find '' my images '' on the screen's upper right corner ocone. Any suggestions please?
Sincerely,
Mohammed
Your link also does not work