How to delete Images created with Bing Image creator

Anonymous
2023-05-19T16:08:34+00:00

Hello there! I have created some images with Bing Image Creator and now I want to delete some of them. How do I do it?

Bing | Other
Bing | Other

Miscellaneous topics that do not fit into specific categories.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

54 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-21T01:50:01+00:00

    Clear search history still can delete all creations from Image Creator, but it now works very slow than before.

    In the past, clear Bing search history can fully wiped out all creations immediately, but since late of last year, this way become more slower than before (commonalty need take entire day to delete all creations), and even more slower now.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-12-27T17:51:58+00:00

    The above mentioned methods don't work immediately, but the creations are deleted after some time.

    How sweet. Not adding a delete button without explaining to users why it's missing is very Microsoft style. Is anyone surprised? Rhetorical question.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-12-07T15:00:38+00:00

    I have cleared my search history a total of four times in a row and it still is not deleting what I have created in the Bing Create. Is there some sort of extra step im missing here besides just clicking "clear all search history?"

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-10-16T08:32:59+00:00

    Hello Microsoft,

    All answers here do not works.

    Actually it is not possible to delete your Creations History.

    Microsoft wants to save its on his servers before.

    As usual, Microsoft is not able to make anything work clearly without bugs.

    As usual, when Microsoft creates something good, they destroy it few month later (CoPilot AI Generator, ....).

    As usual Microsoft steal and archive our data without any sense.

    Their money power does not give them smart mind, obviously.

    What a pity.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-10-03T23:39:34+00:00

    I think everyone has the same issue but nobody's problem has been solved because I'm having the same issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments