How to delete Images created with Bing Image creator

Anonymous
2023-05-19T16:08:34+00:00

Hello there! I have created some images with Bing Image Creator and now I want to delete some of them. How do I do it?

Bing | Other
Bing | Other

Miscellaneous topics that do not fit into specific categories.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

54 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-08-15T01:49:48+00:00

    This does not work. Nothing is as you described..no my images tag for a start

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-08-04T14:40:49+00:00

    I don't have garbage cans when I hover over pictures and there is no "my images" button on the website. any other suggestions?

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-05-19T16:51:35+00:00

    Hello,

    I'm Martha, happy to help you today.

    I'm very sorry about the inconvenience. In order to be able to delete images on bing image creator I would like you follow the steps below:

    Go to the Bing image generator website https://www.bing.com/generator

    On the screen's upper right corner, choose the "My Images" button.

    You can view all of the images you've made using the Bing image generator on the "My Images" tab by clicking here, which will take you there.

    Hover your mouse over a picture to select it, then click the trash can icon that appears in the image's bottom right corner.

    By clicking the "Delete" button in the pop-up box, you may confirm that you wish to remove the image.

    Please let me know if you need help with anything else.

    Sincerely,
    Martha.

    Give back to the community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply helped you. Click Yes or No below.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-10-24T10:30:32+00:00

    No deletion option is against all the rules of CE. We must be able to control and delete our content. Please fix asap.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-07-31T00:13:18+00:00

    Hello Martha, this is Mohammed Aldoori,

    Im trying to delete my created images from bing image creator, but I can't find '' my images '' on the screen's upper right corner ocone. Any suggestions please?

    Sincerely,

    Mohammed

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments