My Microsoft reward account temporarily restricted please solve the problem

Anonymous
2023-12-02T05:16:50+00:00

Dear Microsoft team my Microsoft reward account temporary Restricted please solve the problem please give me gift card

Thank you

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-04T14:08:52+00:00

    Hi my name is ibrohim

    Microsoft please fix my account for I can’t get my card it’s say to me my account is temporarily restricted please help

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-04T14:12:08+00:00

    Hi my name is Ibrohim

    Microsoft I need help for when I go to get a card it’s say to me my account is temporarily restricted and I don’t know why for I do nothing please help Microsoft

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-09T16:59:31+00:00

    Keep care, mine is restricted too. Microsoft only trying to make u search in bing, they won't give u rewards. They are betrayers!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-18T20:21:05+00:00

    My account got restricted when I got too many incorrect passwords as I forgot . Said suspicious activity and been wating almost a year for it to come back to normal please help

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-01-01T10:09:21+00:00

    Dear Microsoft team my Microsoft reward account temporary Restricted please solve the problem please give me gift card

    Thank you

    Dear Microsoft team my Microsoft reward account temporary Restricted please solve the problem please give me gift card

    Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments