My Microsoft reward account temporarily restricted please solve the problem

Anonymous
2023-12-02T05:16:50+00:00

Dear Microsoft team my Microsoft reward account temporary Restricted please solve the problem please give me gift card

Thank you

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-22T17:41:41+00:00

    I have the same problem

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-08-20T23:28:35+00:00

    I almost haven't been searching at all, and when I do it's about info for games I play. Why is my account being restricted? Also, when my account is restricted I can't contact Microsoft Rewards Support. Thanks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-23T14:13:27+00:00

    Dear Microsoft Team, my account is temporarily restricted and I would like to know why. Can you please solve the problem? And kindly let me redeem my gift card. I worked very hard for it, and now, all of a sudden, my account's restricted. Please deal with it soon.

    Kind Regards,

    Angel Okoye

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-09-02T15:49:12+00:00

    Dear Microsoft, my rewards account is temporarily restricted. I am not able to redeem my giftcard. Please fix this issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-09-02T19:59:46+00:00

    Dear Microsoft, I have the same problem, I have 103.000 points... and I want my gift card... Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments