My Microsoft reward account temporarily restricted please solve the problem

Anonymous
2023-12-02T05:16:50+00:00

Dear Microsoft team my Microsoft reward account temporary Restricted please solve the problem please give me gift card

Thank you

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-06-12T22:19:35+00:00

    Just wanted to let you know, Pof, that if you use Edge or Bing regularly, your account will be restored. That means instead of chrome (or any other browser), you have to search using one or the other. Hopefully this reply helps you. I have been dealing with this same issue, really wanting to redeem something, but then says I am doing something suspicious. "This account is temporarily restricted because recent account activity may be in breach of the Microsoft Rewards Terms of Service.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-06-12T22:24:49+00:00

    That means you may have violated a rule(s) more than once, but punishments vary. Please reply to this reply and tell what you think you have done which might be reasonable for a ban, such as search spamming, or improper usage (illegal) of Bing and/or Edge.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-06-12T22:27:51+00:00

    Hello this is an automated response, if you need help on Microsoft rewards issues, please contact microsoft support.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-06-13T01:05:49+00:00

    I just do my daily searches. I didn't do anything wrong. I use it every day but today it gave me problems

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-06-19T03:29:20+00:00

    Dear Microsoft team my Microsoft reward account temporary Restricted please solve the problem please give me gift card

    Thank you

    Dear Microsoft members my account is temporary restricted and due to it I can't access or redeem anything. I have been waiting for this temporary restriction for 1 months and it's still as same as it was so I would like you to check my account and solve the problem.

    Thank you !

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments