A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
please solve my issue microsoft rewards account temporarily restricted
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Dear Microsoft team my Microsoft reward account temporary Restricted please solve the problem please give me gift card
Thank you
A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
please solve my issue microsoft rewards account temporarily restricted
my account has been restricted, please help
I'm pretty sure the whole "Keep using bing to get your account unrestricted" is just a scam to keep users on, I've been using bing for the past 2 months and I still haven't been unrestricted
They deleted it
I cant even put anything on the form