My Microsoft reward account temporarily restricted please solve the problem

Anonymous
2023-12-02T05:16:50+00:00

Dear Microsoft team my Microsoft reward account temporary Restricted please solve the problem please give me gift card

Thank you

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-02T05:50:19+00:00

    Hello! I'm Jen, and I'd be happy to help you out with this issue.

    I'm sorry to hear about this issue. I'm afraid the only way to find out why your account is temporarily restricted and hopefully recover it is to contact Microsoft Rewards Support. Only the Support Team has access to your account and can determine whether or not you have actually violated any of their requirements. Thank you for your kind understanding.

    https://rewards.bing.com/support

    I hope this information helps. If you have any questions, please let me know and I'll be glad to assist you further.

    Best Regards!

    Jen :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-23T16:16:10+00:00

    Dear Microsoft team my Microsoft reward account temporary Restricted please solve the problem please give me gift card

    Thank you

    Roli Devi

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-23T16:17:16+00:00

    Dear Microsoft team my Microsoft reward account temporary Restricted please solve the problem please give me gift card

    Thank you

    Roli Devi

    ******@gmail.com

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-25T04:58:24+00:00

    Dear Microsoft team my Microsoft reward account temporary Restricted please solve the problem please give me gift card

    Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-04-01T22:53:59+00:00

    When I try to redeem a reward, it says my account is suspended. 🚫

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments