My Microsoft reward account temporarily restricted please solve the problem

Anonymous
2023-12-02T05:16:50+00:00

Dear Microsoft team my Microsoft reward account temporary Restricted please solve the problem please give me gift card

Thank you

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-16T02:53:16+00:00

    I have the same problem what you see. I don't have any idea of what I do . Please solve the problem as soon as possible. My I'd is temporary restricted problem without any reason for a long time in redeem dashboard.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-15T20:58:59+00:00

    Hi,

    I'm having the same issue but it's not letting me contact support. All of the boxes are dark grey. I just want to know what I did... I haven't used rewards in a long time and I want to resolve this as soon as possible.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-11T21:10:47+00:00

    I got the same resonse. I still can't redeem my points. How did you make out?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-11T21:08:06+00:00

    The damn link you sent me to is blocked out my ANY chance of filling this out. Please let me access my points I supposedly earned with my time and money. Email me at *** Email address is removed for privacy *** this is bs, that THE SUPPORT FORM CANT BE FILLED OUT. And that the recommendations are to SEARCH THINGS UP ON BING and I might!? I might get access to my points?? If you expect me to stay a customer I need to be able to access my ****. I spent points on useless draws with no chance to win, when now I really want to spend my points on something and it won't work. Again this has not been helpful. Why can I not call and talk to a real person but have an ai bot with no sense or help HANG UP ON ME

    I'm having the same problem. How did you resolve it? They won't help me anymore

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-04-11T12:23:36+00:00

    I have it my account too

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments