My Microsoft reward account temporarily restricted please solve the problem

Anonymous
2023-12-02T05:16:50+00:00

Dear Microsoft team my Microsoft reward account temporary Restricted please solve the problem please give me gift card

Thank you

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-05-01T21:04:15+00:00

    I'm pretty sure the whole "Keep using bing to get your account unrestricted" is just a scam to keep users on, I've been using bing for the past 2 months and I still haven't been unrestricted

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-05-01T16:50:52+00:00

    my account has been restricted, please help

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-28T05:51:38+00:00

    please solve my issue microsoft rewards account temporarily restricted

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-26T16:33:50+00:00

    Me too. I want thst solved now.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-04-18T16:01:25+00:00

    Dear Microsoft team my Microsoft reward account temporary Restricted please solve the problem please give me gift card

    Thank you

    Dear Microsoft team my Microsoft reward account temporary Restricted please solve the problem please give me gift card

    Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments