My Microsoft reward account temporarily restricted please solve the problem

Anonymous
2023-12-02T05:16:50+00:00

Dear Microsoft team my Microsoft reward account temporary Restricted please solve the problem please give me gift card

Thank you

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-01T11:29:46+00:00

    what did you do to help me?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-07-01T05:08:52+00:00

    Dear Microsoft team my Microsoft reward account temporary Restricted please solve the problem please give me gift card

    Thank you

    Hello my account is restricted please help (robux gift card)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-06-20T09:40:05+00:00

    Please recover my Microsoft reward account

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-06-19T03:29:20+00:00

    Dear Microsoft team my Microsoft reward account temporary Restricted please solve the problem please give me gift card

    Thank you

    Dear Microsoft members my account is temporary restricted and due to it I can't access or redeem anything. I have been waiting for this temporary restriction for 1 months and it's still as same as it was so I would like you to check my account and solve the problem.

    Thank you !

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-06-13T01:05:49+00:00

    I just do my daily searches. I didn't do anything wrong. I use it every day but today it gave me problems

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments