A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
I want to contact with you normally and please my microsoft account temporary restricted problem solve
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Dear Microsoft team my Microsoft reward account temporary Restricted please solve the problem please give me gift card
Thank you
A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I want to contact with you normally and please my microsoft account temporary restricted problem solve
Dear Microsoft team my Microsoft reward account temporary Restricted please solve the problem please give me gift card
Thank you
balkrishna nahar
...........
Dear Microsoft team my Microsoft reward account temporary Restricted please solve the problem please give me gift card
Thank you
Dear Microsoft team my Microsoft reward account temporary Restricted please solve the problem please give me gift card
Thank you
My account got restricted when I got too many incorrect passwords as I forgot . Said suspicious activity and been wating almost a year for it to come back to normal please help