My Microsoft reward account temporarily restricted please solve the problem

Anonymous
2023-12-02T05:16:50+00:00

Dear Microsoft team my Microsoft reward account temporary Restricted please solve the problem please give me gift card

Thank you

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-10-27T16:11:08+00:00

    Dear Microsoft team my Microsoft reward account temporary Restricted please solve the problem please give me gift card

    Thank you.

                                                      - ******@gmail.com
    

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-23T16:49:18+00:00

    Dear Microsoft team my Microsoft reward account temporary Restricted please solve the problem please give me gift card

    Thank you

    i havent done anything wrong in my account but i dont know why i cant redeem my points plz solve my problem

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-10-18T10:47:46+00:00

    I am on vacation for several .months and being denied rewards and it says traveling. I am a American Citizen with residence at 5639 Superior Dr, Lakeland, Florida 33805. Can this problem be fixed or am I still denied any and all rewards?

    Dale L Roach

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-10-13T21:19:43+00:00

    My account is restricted how find to solve

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-09-02T19:59:46+00:00

    Dear Microsoft, I have the same problem, I have 103.000 points... and I want my gift card... Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments