My Microsoft reward account temporarily restricted please solve the problem

Anonymous
2023-12-02T05:16:50+00:00

Dear Microsoft team my Microsoft reward account temporary Restricted please solve the problem please give me gift card

Thank you

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-20T23:28:35+00:00

    I almost haven't been searching at all, and when I do it's about info for games I play. Why is my account being restricted? Also, when my account is restricted I can't contact Microsoft Rewards Support. Thanks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-07-22T17:41:41+00:00

    I have the same problem

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-06-19T03:29:20+00:00

    Dear Microsoft team my Microsoft reward account temporary Restricted please solve the problem please give me gift card

    Thank you

    Dear Microsoft members my account is temporary restricted and due to it I can't access or redeem anything. I have been waiting for this temporary restriction for 1 months and it's still as same as it was so I would like you to check my account and solve the problem.

    Thank you !

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-26T16:33:50+00:00

    Me too. I want thst solved now.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-04-16T02:53:16+00:00

    I have the same problem what you see. I don't have any idea of what I do . Please solve the problem as soon as possible. My I'd is temporary restricted problem without any reason for a long time in redeem dashboard.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments