my Account is Showing This Error: There’s an issue with your account or order.

Anonymous
2023-02-05T10:29:01+00:00

my Account is Showing This Error: There’s an issue with your account or order. Nobody from Microsoft Support is reverting Back.

The Customer Support department has not responded to my inquiry for over a week. I have registered so many complaints, but I haven't got any response to any of them.

here is the ticket reference ID please see and Work According to that.

1545572044 154561997115456413131545676110 please resolve my issue as soon as possible. <Changed to a discussion>

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-06-27T00:18:42+00:00

    Microsoft has a bug or tech problem. I tried to redeem my points (I have enough points to redeem) today June 26, 2023 and I got "There’s an issue with your account or order Please contact Microsoft Rewards customer support for assistance." I've been redeeming for years so I know how redeeming works. I also know of two other people this has happened to today.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-06-27T14:16:44+00:00

    Did you try the method I proposed? Your location and what type of device you are using matters! Find a location in your home state, but if that does not work, then you need to find another IP address (family or friends) and if you use it on a device that you never/barely used to get bing points. This can work around the Microsoft error problem since it worked for me.

    I have also been redeeming for years. I tried to get my sister and cousins into bing points, but they keep forgetting to do them.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-06-27T16:07:23+00:00

    I've tried all the things suggested above. I've tried 4 other browsers. I tried clearing cookies and cache and my modem/router. I've used my cell phone and logged in Microsoft Rewards on it. I downloaded on my phone the Microsoft Start App. I wrote Microsoft customer support and they told me a bunch of stuff about Voice over IP (VoIP) & Redeeming an item from a market outside of your current location which I'm not doing and he closed the case so rewrote and explained and I've heard nothing back.

    I have been using Microsoft Rewards for years. I've done nothing different that I have not done before for 5+ years. I don't use a internet phone I usually use my cell phone (either by calling me with the code or texting me) or the house land line (Microsoft Rewards calls me with the code) when prompted for a code. Any way it isn't even prompting me for that. When I click confirm rewards I get the message "There’s an issue with your account or order Please contact "There’s an issue with your account or order Please contact Microsoft Rewards customer support for assistance." I also am not redeeming for gift cards no place different I use the official Microsoft Rewards shop category like always and like most times I get a Amazon gift card. This time it said I could redeem for the exact value (Redeem a custom Amazon gift card) so I input for a $6 amount (6300 points). That didn't work so I went back to the pull down and choose my regular $5 amount and that still didn't work. When I click confirm rewards I get the message "There’s an issue with your account or order Please contact Microsoft Rewards customer support for assistance."

    Like I said before, I've done this probably once a month for years and I've not changed the way I've redeem my points.

    HOWEVER

    I found this on the web today. Apparently we aren't the only ones experience this. It is Microsoft's problem.

    Microsoft Rewards users unable to redeem points & gift cards ('There’s an issue with your account or order' error) dated June 23, 2023

    But how are we to work with Microsoft if the customer service person closes the ticket without me being able to provide more input?

    Image

    Image

    ![Image](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/019cbad4-5f6a-4f13-9b43-db3db8c210ed?platform=QnA

    ![Image](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/396c5047-a650-4f8e-b4e0-6fa6fab160de?platform=QnA

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-06-27T17:05:17+00:00

    my Account is Showing This Error: There’s an issue with your account or order

    Please contact Microsoft Rewards customer support for assistance. Nobody from Microsoft Support is reverting Back.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-06-28T04:13:26+00:00

    Same problem Here.

    There’s an issue with your account or order

    I I have raised tickets @https://rewards.bing.com/support many times but no reply has been received so far and no solution has been found.

    Microsoft says that users cannot violate the policy, but Microsoft itself is violating its own policy.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments