my Account is Showing This Error: There’s an issue with your account or order.

Anonymous
2023-02-05T10:29:01+00:00

my Account is Showing This Error: There’s an issue with your account or order. Nobody from Microsoft Support is reverting Back.

The Customer Support department has not responded to my inquiry for over a week. I have registered so many complaints, but I haven't got any response to any of them.

here is the ticket reference ID please see and Work According to that.

1545572044 154561997115456413131545676110 please resolve my issue as soon as possible. <Changed to a discussion>

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-06-21T17:55:28+00:00

    it still didn't work for me though

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-06-22T03:16:12+00:00

    Same it didn't work

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2023-06-25T13:33:20+00:00

    I've had this problem for 3 weeks, support has done nothing to help me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-06-25T14:58:49+00:00

    Damn, it did for me since I brought my computer to Texas (stayed there for a week) and did my daily Bing points there then I went back to my home state, Idaho. Microsoft Bing thought I was using a VPN so I kept getting those error messages when I ordered something. I realized that it was a location issue for me, so I downloaded the Microsoft Start app on my phone when I was in Idaho. Now, Bing on my phone thinks that I am in Idaho but Bing on my computer thinks I am using a VPN.

    In any way, could you use another device with a location that is in your current state and download Microsoft Start and see if you could redeem your points there? If this does not work, then the other issue might have to do with not verifying your Voice over IP (VoIP). A VoIP is basically a virtual phone number, and I got that information from Microsoft Support (yes, they replied to my call for help). You can use a friend's or a family member's phone to buy Microsoft rewards if your VoIP is no longer verified, and I have no clue how to verify it again.

    This is as far as I know, and I am not an expert at this at all, so tell me if it works or not. I will keep trying to find a solution.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments