my Account is Showing This Error: There’s an issue with your account or order.

Anonymous
2023-02-05T10:29:01+00:00

my Account is Showing This Error: There’s an issue with your account or order. Nobody from Microsoft Support is reverting Back.

The Customer Support department has not responded to my inquiry for over a week. I have registered so many complaints, but I haven't got any response to any of them.

here is the ticket reference ID please see and Work According to that.

1545572044 154561997115456413131545676110 please resolve my issue as soon as possible. <Changed to a discussion>

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-06-03T06:53:16+00:00

    You're lucky to get a response, I've contacted them at least 6 times but never got a reply.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-06-03T07:56:56+00:00

    Took 2 weeks for em to reply

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-06-17T21:14:04+00:00

    Yeah this is dumb.. been using this for years and Now I can't get my Amazon Gift cards? Good luck to everyone trying

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-06-18T03:28:51+00:00

    I HAVE A ENOUGH POINT TO REDEM MY ORDER WHILE I AM REDDEMING ALWAYS SHOWING [there is an issue with your account or order] this is not fair Microsoft you cheat with indian user and collects his data and wastage of time by using Microsoft reward I am very disappoint with youyou🥹🥹🥹🥹

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-06-18T05:55:30+00:00

    Hi, I have recently been able to redeem points for Skype credit without error :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments