my Account is Showing This Error: There’s an issue with your account or order.

Anonymous
2023-02-05T10:29:01+00:00

my Account is Showing This Error: There’s an issue with your account or order. Nobody from Microsoft Support is reverting Back.

The Customer Support department has not responded to my inquiry for over a week. I have registered so many complaints, but I haven't got any response to any of them.

here is the ticket reference ID please see and Work According to that.

1545572044 154561997115456413131545676110 please resolve my issue as soon as possible. <Changed to a discussion>

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-06-02T17:12:31+00:00

    hi i am facing the same issue pls get back to with me and help me resolve this issue

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-06-02T19:29:40+00:00

    No resolution yet . Sorry, I guess they don't have any available.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-06-02T19:40:09+00:00

    Did you get this sorted mate? I've got the same issue

    No bro

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-06-02T19:41:31+00:00

    Only thing I've done is I share my xbox series x and one x with my kids. It's absolute joke the response time and the reply doesn't help much either

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-06-02T19:42:54+00:00

    Not collecting anymore points till its sorted

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments