my Account is Showing This Error: There’s an issue with your account or order.

Anonymous
2023-02-05T10:29:01+00:00

my Account is Showing This Error: There’s an issue with your account or order. Nobody from Microsoft Support is reverting Back.

The Customer Support department has not responded to my inquiry for over a week. I have registered so many complaints, but I haven't got any response to any of them.

here is the ticket reference ID please see and Work According to that.

1545572044 154561997115456413131545676110 please resolve my issue as soon as possible. <Changed to a discussion>

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-04-13T04:49:23+00:00

    I hate this why is Microsoft rewards not available in my country I been waiting for years to be Available Can you please make it available for Every country

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-05-24T20:23:07+00:00

    Good evening.

    I have also a problem with my account. It does the same thing to me when it comes to ordering Amazon gift cards.

    I have been trying for 12 days now and it keeps declining.

    I don't understand what is wrong with this as I have enough points and I cannot get it.

    I tried also trying to get different gift cards, for example, an Argos gift card, and it also declined.

    And just so you know, I have sent customer support many times.

    I hope that you can fix it or at least tell me how to fix it.

    Thanks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-05-24T21:30:18+00:00

    Hi, still not resolved this problem. I've not tried other rewards but it did let me do a spin for a laptop. I didn't win :(

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-06-01T22:59:20+00:00

    Did you get this sorted mate? I've got the same issue

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-06-02T06:39:41+00:00

    I'm sorry but no resolution yet. I've give up trying customer support still no response at all. I do remember a few years ago I couldn't redeem points for skype credit but at least then I got a response from MS, they said they had a limited amount of skype vouchers which are released in batches. Good luck :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments