my Account is Showing This Error: There’s an issue with your account or order.

Anonymous
2023-02-05T10:29:01+00:00

my Account is Showing This Error: There’s an issue with your account or order. Nobody from Microsoft Support is reverting Back.

The Customer Support department has not responded to my inquiry for over a week. I have registered so many complaints, but I haven't got any response to any of them.

here is the ticket reference ID please see and Work According to that.

1545572044 154561997115456413131545676110 please resolve my issue as soon as possible. <Changed to a discussion>

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-07-13T08:55:21+00:00

    right now even the Game Pass Ultimate is missing on Rewards to redeem!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-08-29T02:05:38+00:00

    Not collecting anymore points till its sorted

    I'm pretty sure points disappear if you haven't earned any in a while

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-10-01T11:16:46+00:00

    I have the same problem Im giving up....

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-10-01T11:39:09+00:00

    I just left it for a while, never got an answer from support even though they give me a reference number then it seemed to sort itself out then it started again but this time I got a response from support and they sorted it out.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments