A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Brother My Account or order issue help me
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
my Account is Showing This Error: There’s an issue with your account or order. Nobody from Microsoft Support is reverting Back.
The Customer Support department has not responded to my inquiry for over a week. I have registered so many complaints, but I haven't got any response to any of them.
here is the ticket reference ID please see and Work According to that.
1545572044 154561997115456413131545676110 please resolve my issue as soon as possible. <Changed to a discussion>
A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Brother My Account or order issue help me
Microsoft gotta fix this issue bro
Hi Neha,
Hope you are doing well and thank you for waiting for my reply here.
Regarding this issue, If the troubleshooting steps provided can not help you resolve your problem, I highly suggest you can contact Microsoft Rewards customer support since this is something we won’t be able to explore or have access logs or extra information.
Please kindly understand that I am an independent Advisor and in this case I would definitely reach out and wait for a reply on the provider side for your rewards.
Tell me how can I help you further here and it will be a pleasure for me to assist you.
Best regards,
Hi Again André,
I have reviewed and tried all the steps and none of them worked for me.
Hi Neha,
I completely understand your frustration and I am here to assist you as far as I can go to help you understand what is going wrong with your points redeem.
Could you please carefully review all the steps provided earlier and check if it doesn’t help understand the issue?
In case it doesn’t, please tell me and I will try to help you here with some more troubleshooting steps to see if we can resolve your problem.
Thank you so much.
Best regards,