A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
I've had this problem for 3 weeks, support has done nothing to help me.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
my Account is Showing This Error: There’s an issue with your account or order. Nobody from Microsoft Support is reverting Back.
The Customer Support department has not responded to my inquiry for over a week. I have registered so many complaints, but I haven't got any response to any of them.
here is the ticket reference ID please see and Work According to that.
1545572044 154561997115456413131545676110 please resolve my issue as soon as possible. <Changed to a discussion>
A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I've had this problem for 3 weeks, support has done nothing to help me.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Same it didn't work
it still didn't work for me though
I found the solution. You have to download the Microsoft start app and redeem your gift card or whatever you want through there.