my Account is Showing This Error: There’s an issue with your account or order.

Anonymous
2023-02-05T10:29:01+00:00

my Account is Showing This Error: There’s an issue with your account or order. Nobody from Microsoft Support is reverting Back.

The Customer Support department has not responded to my inquiry for over a week. I have registered so many complaints, but I haven't got any response to any of them.

here is the ticket reference ID please see and Work According to that.

1545572044 154561997115456413131545676110 please resolve my issue as soon as possible. <Changed to a discussion>

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-06-27T14:16:44+00:00

    Did you try the method I proposed? Your location and what type of device you are using matters! Find a location in your home state, but if that does not work, then you need to find another IP address (family or friends) and if you use it on a device that you never/barely used to get bing points. This can work around the Microsoft error problem since it worked for me.

    I have also been redeeming for years. I tried to get my sister and cousins into bing points, but they keep forgetting to do them.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2023-06-21T17:55:28+00:00

    it still didn't work for me though

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-06-21T15:16:51+00:00

    I found the solution. You have to download the Microsoft start app and redeem your gift card or whatever you want through there.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-06-21T15:16:19+00:00

    I just found the solution. Download the Microsoft Start app and you can redeem your gift card through there.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments