A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
bro im american user and it also pop up for me too
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
my Account is Showing This Error: There’s an issue with your account or order. Nobody from Microsoft Support is reverting Back.
The Customer Support department has not responded to my inquiry for over a week. I have registered so many complaints, but I haven't got any response to any of them.
here is the ticket reference ID please see and Work According to that.
1545572044 154561997115456413131545676110 please resolve my issue as soon as possible. <Changed to a discussion>
A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
bro im american user and it also pop up for me too
IKR pls help me microsoft its been like this for two months
Same, I went here: Rewards Support (bing.com) and I have not gotten any response. I might as well send a report every single day until they listen....
Only thing I've done is I share my xbox series x and one x with my kids. It's absolute joke the response time and the reply doesn't help much either
Did you get this sorted mate? I've got the same issue
No bro