my Account is Showing This Error: There’s an issue with your account or order.

Anonymous
2023-02-05T10:29:01+00:00

my Account is Showing This Error: There’s an issue with your account or order. Nobody from Microsoft Support is reverting Back.

The Customer Support department has not responded to my inquiry for over a week. I have registered so many complaints, but I haven't got any response to any of them.

here is the ticket reference ID please see and Work According to that.

1545572044 154561997115456413131545676110 please resolve my issue as soon as possible. <Changed to a discussion>

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-02-05T13:00:35+00:00

    Hi André,

    whenever I try to claim my rewards points which I earned Through Microsoft rewards...I am unable to redeem them.

    Whenever I try to claim or place an order using my Points It is showing me an error message as "There’s an issue with your account or order. Please contactMicrosoft Rewards customer supportfor assistance."

    All my Orders are Getting Declined when I have enough Points to redeem.

    I Am Always getting this error message whenever I try to spend my rewards points.

    I request Microsoft to fix this issue ASAP.

    Thank You.

    I Am Always getting this error message whenever I try to spend my rewards points.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-04-11T15:00:10+00:00

    Fr this **** issue just appears out of nowhere and support isnt even helping one bit

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-15T18:46:58+00:00

    Microsoft gotta fix this issue bro

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Sumit 44,436 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-06-28T04:24:59+00:00

    No one will help you here, I am afraid as this is a forum managed by non-Microsoft staff.

    Microsoft thought your account had a suspicion and hence suspended it.

    There is not much you can do here.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-06-27T00:18:42+00:00

    Microsoft has a bug or tech problem. I tried to redeem my points (I have enough points to redeem) today June 26, 2023 and I got "There’s an issue with your account or order Please contact Microsoft Rewards customer support for assistance." I've been redeeming for years so I know how redeeming works. I also know of two other people this has happened to today.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments