Error redeeming reward with points ("There’s an issue with your account or order Please contact Microsoft Rewards customer support for assistance.")

Anonymous
2023-06-22T12:54:50+00:00

Hi,

I've an issue in that when trying to redeem reward points, it states the above. I'm not sure why this is. I have read that accounts can be suspended, but I've had this account for years and followed the t&C's.

Any advice?

Thanks

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-09T20:16:08+00:00

    It's saying the same thing and then I got suspended from Microsoft rewards

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-07-09T20:36:56+00:00

    Don't hold your breathe for a resolution. A year ago they changed the redemption process because everyone is a "liar and a cheater". you now need a cell phone to redeem points (I do not own one or need one). The process before was to receive an email with your redemption codes, so I have no way to redeem points. DO NOT EXPECT ANY HELP FROM THE "REWARDS?" "HELP(NOT)? DESK". They will just tell you that you are a cheater and immediately close your ticket. Best Wish and Good Luck, but please don't hold your breathe with the "REWARDS? HELP (NOT)? DESK".

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments