Error redeeming reward with points ("There’s an issue with your account or order Please contact Microsoft Rewards customer support for assistance.")

Anonymous
2023-06-22T12:54:50+00:00

Hi,

I've an issue in that when trying to redeem reward points, it states the above. I'm not sure why this is. I have read that accounts can be suspended, but I've had this account for years and followed the t&C's.

Any advice?

Thanks

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-11-22T00:26:53+00:00

    When I redeem my point then shows there's an issue in my account or order

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-11-26T17:28:29+00:00

    Good Day Bad boy6 Happy Thanksgiving:

    I do not have much of any replies for myself any more or possibly any longer. My computer went down 3 weeks ago & I have some assistance to get into my email However I'm not on my computer to be searching Bing to be gaining points much less Redeeming them any more. Guess I have my big world of little concerns now with my computer with all the updates & upgrades it finally shut off & it does not reboot or turn on long enough to have any image on the screen, actually there is no screen. Someone searched Microsoft & Windows & with all the software updates I'm to have a "professional" technician look at my laptop or send it to the Original manufacture for them to fix the software problems on my computer from Microsoft, Windows, Bing & Google Chrome.

    Its been a world of wonder without my computer & I do Sincerely miss it-my other friend is currently out of Service & a bit stuck being disabled not able to travel to get my computer fixed.

    Enjoy your day.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-26T19:21:21+00:00

    I cannot redeem my rewards for a gift card,I think they want to take all my points away because I've earn so many I have a right to my points because I earned them ,I want all this corrected.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-11-26T23:35:54+00:00

    Hi Dee, don't hold your breath, according the the Microsoft "Rewards" Help (not) Desk we are all liars and cheats. Believe it or not after my 13th attempt at getting help, someone ACTUALLY CALLED ME BACK. Basically I was told there is nothing that they are going to do and to just get a cell phone. To which I replied," you want me to spend hundreds of dollars to buy a phone, spend more money to buy a Plan, just to redeem points for a lousy $5.00 Microsoft Gift Card?" They had no response other than to tell me I needed a cell phone. Obviously Microsoft makes enough money they don't need more of mine.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-11-28T21:03:49+00:00

    Can not redeem microsoft points ,not able to add phone number

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments