Good Day Robert; How are you?
I feel really stupid in seeking Microsoft assistance since they want me to use a text message cell phone, I do not have one & they have fixed it so I can not Redeem my points (not so stupid in that I am). Yeh! they would send me an email with the Code & I could claim it & get my Gift card-not any more & I do not know why. I also found out Family can no longer give me their Points since Microsoft eliminated that Program as well. You can use the number I did & I can send you the Codes Robert so you can Redeem your Points. I can not fix or change Microsoft yet I offer this phone # for you to Redeem your points, should you not mind the assistance for you to Enjoy your points. Enjoy your day.