Error redeeming reward with points ("There’s an issue with your account or order Please contact Microsoft Rewards customer support for assistance.")

Anonymous
2023-06-22T12:54:50+00:00

Hi,

I've an issue in that when trying to redeem reward points, it states the above. I'm not sure why this is. I have read that accounts can be suspended, but I've had this account for years and followed the t&C's.

Any advice?

Thanks

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-06-22T13:56:02+00:00

    Thank you, I've tried off my mobile browser and my Xbox and it's coming up the same, I'll give rewards support a try.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-06-22T13:32:30+00:00

    Hello Retro, this is Suganya. I'm happy to assist you.

    I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing an issue with redeeming your reward points on Microsoft Rewards. You can give a try to the below steps and check out the issue

    Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies or use a different browser altogether. Sometimes, stored data can cause conflicts or errors when interacting with the Microsoft Rewards website. Clearing the cache and cookies can help resolve these issues.

    If the above step doesn't work, you can contact Microsoft Rewards Support to resolve the issue. They should able to help you out from the issue.

    To contact Microsoft Rewards Support: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/getsupport?...

    I hope this helps you to resolve the issue. Please let me know if you need further assistance. Thank you!

    Regards

    Suganya

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments