Error redeeming reward with points ("There’s an issue with your account or order Please contact Microsoft Rewards customer support for assistance.")

Anonymous
2023-06-22T12:54:50+00:00

Hi,

I've an issue in that when trying to redeem reward points, it states the above. I'm not sure why this is. I have read that accounts can be suspended, but I've had this account for years and followed the t&C's.

Any advice?

Thanks

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-09-13T19:55:54+00:00

    I have redeemed my points for PC game pass 1 month and tried to redeem the code but it had auto renewal on and I couldn't turn it off and it's forcing me to enter my credit card and pay

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-09-02T14:51:24+00:00

    How do you do that?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-08-29T02:59:53+00:00

    I have followed the same above guidelines and information provided by the representatives. I got so frustrated this past weekend I performed a clean install of Windows on my PC and updated everything to the latest releases. I have the same issue. I have tried with my Android phone, my Amazon Kindle, Chrome, Edge, Firefox, and even Opera. It just doesn't work at all? What is going on?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-06-23T11:44:39+00:00

    Im having the same problem, ive submitted 3 reports over a month and had no reply. Even though ive been told it will be only 24 hours. Ibe chexked my spam folder and all that. Im just not getting replys. Im earning points. Just cant redeem them. Not on laptop, phone or xbox.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-06-22T13:58:09+00:00

    I really appreciate your effort!

    Please let me know if you need further assistance. Thank you!

    Regards

    Suganya

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments