Error redeeming reward with points ("There’s an issue with your account or order Please contact Microsoft Rewards customer support for assistance.")

Anonymous
2023-06-22T12:54:50+00:00

Hi,

I've an issue in that when trying to redeem reward points, it states the above. I'm not sure why this is. I have read that accounts can be suspended, but I've had this account for years and followed the t&C's.

Any advice?

Thanks

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-10-11T17:09:16+00:00

    I spoke with I believe Accounts Customer Service (online Help), they sent me a link that acknowledges that this is a widespread problem and that their tech team is working on it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-10-11T15:02:54+00:00

    I'm try to redeem my reward. But show this problem. I'm sand multiple times email to support team but my account issues is not fix. I request you please fix this problem

    (There’s an issue with your account or order)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-10-07T23:16:00+00:00

    Thanks Robert for everything-greatly helps with all of my internet technology illiterate. Please do not be so hard on yourself, they are also responsible & accountable for making it harder on the rest of us. Enjoy your weekend.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-10-07T22:09:31+00:00

    Hope this works. https://rewards.bing.com/support. I guess it did Good Luck to me. ( I guess I'm a fellow "abuser of the system), although I think they just lumped everyone into that category. They sure didn't complain about all the money I spent buying gift cards to play Candy Crush.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-10-07T16:29:01+00:00

    Thank you Vivi for your update, information & help assistance. Greatly Appreciated! Enjoy your day.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments