Error redeeming reward with points ("There’s an issue with your account or order Please contact Microsoft Rewards customer support for assistance.")

Anonymous
2023-06-22T12:54:50+00:00

Hi,

I've an issue in that when trying to redeem reward points, it states the above. I'm not sure why this is. I have read that accounts can be suspended, but I've had this account for years and followed the t&C's.

Any advice?

Thanks

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-11-12T12:29:33+00:00

    I'm already Multiple Times sand request to Microsoft Rewards Support Team. But not fix my account problem.

    Good Day Ahmad; How are you?

    I'm not sure what to tell you, they change things & figure we all understand & already know what they have done & we have it all figured out. Quite assumptions for our part to know nothing & they are not there to further assist us.

    I had to use someone else's phone for the text messages, they sent 2 messages & I finally got to Redeem some of my points.

    Quite honestly it is a mess to never understand or know what they do & will never be able to learn or get through it. I do not believe they will fix it for us who use it, it is fixed for them since they changed it.

    Sorry I'm a bit late with a response.

    Enjoy your day.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-11-09T17:44:45+00:00

    I'm already multiple times contact to Microsoft Rewards Support team but. He is not recovery my Microsoft Rewards account.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-09T17:43:35+00:00

    I'm already Multiple Times sand request to Microsoft Rewards Support Team. But not fix my account problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-10-12T12:24:25+00:00

    Hello Robert; How are you? Bless you with your updated information about all of this-Greatly Appreciated! & it for me is so warming & comforting to know I am not alone even with my Reports to Microsoft & Rewards & am learning to breathe again with all the less stress (pressure) of being so ignorant & illiterate. Enjoy your day!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-10-12T12:22:02+00:00

    Good Day ahmad jani

    Thank you for your information & Reply-I've learned its about the "system" & those who abuse it & I guess Rewards needs to have a telephone with internet technology to further assist with sending a Code to the phone for verification or something like that. Incredible how things (technology & internet) everyone/so many trust in & rely upon is so crooked yet to never be charged with a crime. Enjoy your day.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments