A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
i keep pressing verification and i get Error Code: 600010
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
I've an issue in that when trying to redeem reward points, it states the above. I'm not sure why this is. I have read that accounts can be suspended, but I've had this account for years and followed the t&C's.
Any advice?
Thanks
A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
i keep pressing verification and i get Error Code: 600010
I recently made the decision to redeem my hard-earned points for a PC game pass subscription of one month. However, when I attempted to redeem the provided code, I unfortunately discovered that an auto-renewal feature had been enabled without my knowledge or consent. I urgently sought to disable this auto renewal, but frustratingly, I found no option to do so. As a result, the system is now coercing me into entering my credit card details and making an unexpected payment for an extended subscription I did not intend to commit to.
Can not redeem microsoft points ,not able to add phone number
Hi Dee, don't hold your breath, according the the Microsoft "Rewards" Help (not) Desk we are all liars and cheats. Believe it or not after my 13th attempt at getting help, someone ACTUALLY CALLED ME BACK. Basically I was told there is nothing that they are going to do and to just get a cell phone. To which I replied," you want me to spend hundreds of dollars to buy a phone, spend more money to buy a Plan, just to redeem points for a lousy $5.00 Microsoft Gift Card?" They had no response other than to tell me I needed a cell phone. Obviously Microsoft makes enough money they don't need more of mine.
I cannot redeem my rewards for a gift card,I think they want to take all my points away because I've earn so many I have a right to my points because I earned them ,I want all this corrected.