Error redeeming reward with points ("There’s an issue with your account or order Please contact Microsoft Rewards customer support for assistance.")

Anonymous
2023-06-22T12:54:50+00:00

Hi,

I've an issue in that when trying to redeem reward points, it states the above. I'm not sure why this is. I have read that accounts can be suspended, but I've had this account for years and followed the t&C's.

Any advice?

Thanks

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-09T20:16:08+00:00

    It's saying the same thing and then I got suspended from Microsoft rewards

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-07-09T12:47:02+00:00

    ive been having issues with my micricrodoft reward points as i completed so many tasks which gave my 25,275 points and then i refreshed the site and now i only have 28

    this has happened before and it never got resolved

    please microsoft if you see this give it back please

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments