Why can't I gain search points for Microsoft Rewards anymore?

Anonymous
2023-12-14T14:12:19+00:00

Hello, I had a 30+ day streak where I did all of my searches in the Bing app and on my Xbox and it worked just fine even with the 5-6 second cooldown up until 3 days ago. Suddenly I wasn't able to get points for any searches at all no matter how much I tried so I lost my streak. Similarly, yesterday I could only gain 15-20 points every 15 minutes, but it was very inconsistent so I ended up not being able to finish getting my points leaving me several hundred behind. Today I can't get any search points at all again. Did I do something wrong? It feels like I've been banned or something.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-18T15:12:54+00:00

    What did they tell you to do? There is still a slight cool down period, I count to 12 between each search click and it works fine. However... If you use the same pages to do your searches, meaning, you leave pages open and use them again the next day, it will stop working. Besides that, searches have been working fine for me over the past few months.

    They have also completely fixes the Bing app on Android, zero cool down between searches.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-18T15:37:53+00:00

    Thank you for your response. I no longer have a problem with my searches.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-15T05:56:04+00:00

    Srch paroblam sarover

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-08-17T20:34:14+00:00

    When searching, I get a few points and then no points can be gathered.

    After a while, one hour or so, I can gather another six or nine points before it stops again.

    This is nothing else than sabotaging before I reach 1000 bonus points!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-08-18T09:44:10+00:00

    Search poin bariblam slover may acaunt

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments