Why can't I gain search points for Microsoft Rewards anymore?

Anonymous
2023-12-14T14:12:19+00:00

Hello, I had a 30+ day streak where I did all of my searches in the Bing app and on my Xbox and it worked just fine even with the 5-6 second cooldown up until 3 days ago. Suddenly I wasn't able to get points for any searches at all no matter how much I tried so I lost my streak. Similarly, yesterday I could only gain 15-20 points every 15 minutes, but it was very inconsistent so I ended up not being able to finish getting my points leaving me several hundred behind. Today I can't get any search points at all again. Did I do something wrong? It feels like I've been banned or something.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-08T05:41:30+00:00

    Please help me . I don't get my points anymore for some reason . I wound be pleasured if ya'll can fix that . Thanks !

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-09T12:15:26+00:00

    I don't get points for searches anymore , please help . Thanks !

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-09T19:20:19+00:00

    I think the problem is that Microsoft are happy not giving rewards to us. I havent been able to earn any search points since MS got mean with their 1 and 2 point farce. I've dropped right off now. Where I logged in daily, I just log in if and when I am on my PC and just click on the quizes and stuff. I don't even try to earn search points because it's pointless (no pun intended).

    I'm going to make up points to get my next fiver and then I probably won't log in again. This is typical of microsoft getting greedy and wanting users to perform searches for free. Bear in mind that these searches have put bing in number 2 spot for the most used search engine, so the payouts haven't been a gesture of good will. They have paid you to boost their rubbish search engine into 2nd position behind Google. And if I'm honest, I only used to search with bing to get my 90 points and then I'd be back on chrome using google anyway.

    Shove your browser and search engine where the sun don't shine, you freedy guckers!!

    Update: kts been 7 months since posting this and am witnessing microsoft cutting costs across the board. Not only have they cut the points system but the game pass is also suffering, adding a few games this month that are 20, 30 and 31 years old! Just need to get this data out there for all to see. Game pass have had a lot of old **** games added to it and not many new titles at all.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-10T04:49:15+00:00

    I don't get points anymore and I don't know why , please help . Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments