Why can't I gain search points for Microsoft Rewards anymore?

Anonymous
2023-12-14T14:12:19+00:00

Hello, I had a 30+ day streak where I did all of my searches in the Bing app and on my Xbox and it worked just fine even with the 5-6 second cooldown up until 3 days ago. Suddenly I wasn't able to get points for any searches at all no matter how much I tried so I lost my streak. Similarly, yesterday I could only gain 15-20 points every 15 minutes, but it was very inconsistent so I ended up not being able to finish getting my points leaving me several hundred behind. Today I can't get any search points at all again. Did I do something wrong? It feels like I've been banned or something.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-09-25T16:53:33+00:00

    You all might as well pack it in for search points, as of today, Microsoft has LIMITED SEARCHES TO 3 EVERY 15 MINUTES!? This goes for BOTH PC AND the BING APP!!!

    I am done with the BS! I will never use Bing or Edge on the PC or my phone ever again; Good job MS for alienating your most loyal users. 🤬

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments