A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Same problem here?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello, I had a 30+ day streak where I did all of my searches in the Bing app and on my Xbox and it worked just fine even with the 5-6 second cooldown up until 3 days ago. Suddenly I wasn't able to get points for any searches at all no matter how much I tried so I lost my streak. Similarly, yesterday I could only gain 15-20 points every 15 minutes, but it was very inconsistent so I ended up not being able to finish getting my points leaving me several hundred behind. Today I can't get any search points at all again. Did I do something wrong? It feels like I've been banned or something.
A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Same problem here?
I'm having the exact same problem.
The search points are not working on the android Bing app too; this stopped working yesterday. I have never been able to get the "read the News" points on the Bing app either, you click on an article, and the app crashes.
Like seriously MS, what is going on, the whole points thing has been a disaster over the past few months. I am a microsoft developer (use MS tools, not work for MS) I have am an MCP, MCSD, and my own company is a Microsoft partner, Microsoft products and services are becoming a joke.
I stopped wasting my time doing any searches because I wouldn't earn any points. I would do 4 to 5 searches and then check to see if I got my 15 points, only to find out that I got ZERO POINTS. I only do the daily set and the 1 or 2 points below. Its just to big of a hassle to get points from Microsoft Rewards. I only have 90 some days to go to get my one year daily set badge and then I'm going to stop logging into Microsoft Rewards. I STOPPED donating because it says that I haven't donated anything, but here is a screen shot. I donated more than this screen shot, but if the counting starts over
Same here, I can’t get past 15 or 20 points per day. I’m not understanding what changed.