Why can't I gain search points for Microsoft Rewards anymore?

Anonymous
2023-12-14T14:12:19+00:00

Hello, I had a 30+ day streak where I did all of my searches in the Bing app and on my Xbox and it worked just fine even with the 5-6 second cooldown up until 3 days ago. Suddenly I wasn't able to get points for any searches at all no matter how much I tried so I lost my streak. Similarly, yesterday I could only gain 15-20 points every 15 minutes, but it was very inconsistent so I ended up not being able to finish getting my points leaving me several hundred behind. Today I can't get any search points at all again. Did I do something wrong? It feels like I've been banned or something.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-04T15:16:42+00:00

    I figured if I wait at least seven minutes or so, then start my Bing searches on my laptop I'm good to-go collecting my points. However, now I'm having problems with my phone searches??? I've spent most of the day trying to collect my 100 points for my phone Bing searches?? I can't figure out what to do to collect my phone points? This is so frustrating!! HELP!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-04T09:40:01+00:00

    I missed some days and now something changed. At first I searched something and it didin't gave me points . Then I tried again but it was the same . I send a message for microsoft that something was wrong . They fixed it . But then I searched 5 things in a row they didin't gave me points again . Now I have to send a message again its just really annoying. So can ya'll fix that if I search 10 things can I still get points?

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-03T10:45:50+00:00

    Its the same to me .It was better before. I dont know why the cooldown came.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-02T18:53:33+00:00

    Hello, I had a 30+ day streak where I did all of my searches in the Bing app and on my Xbox and it worked just fine even with the 5-6 second cooldown up until 3 days ago. Suddenly I wasn't able to get points for any searches at all no matter how much I tried so I lost my streak. Similarly, yesterday I could only gain 15-20 points every 15 minutes, but it was very inconsistent so I ended up not being able to finish getting my points leaving me several hundred behind. Today I can't get any search points at all again. Did I do something wrong? It feels like I've been banned or something.

    llllll

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-02T18:52:45+00:00

    Yeah, Microsoft is banning us for no reason or something.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments