Why can't I gain search points for Microsoft Rewards anymore?

Anonymous
2023-12-14T14:12:19+00:00

Hello, I had a 30+ day streak where I did all of my searches in the Bing app and on my Xbox and it worked just fine even with the 5-6 second cooldown up until 3 days ago. Suddenly I wasn't able to get points for any searches at all no matter how much I tried so I lost my streak. Similarly, yesterday I could only gain 15-20 points every 15 minutes, but it was very inconsistent so I ended up not being able to finish getting my points leaving me several hundred behind. Today I can't get any search points at all again. Did I do something wrong? It feels like I've been banned or something.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-08T05:41:30+00:00

    Please help me . I don't get my points anymore for some reason . I wound be pleasured if ya'll can fix that . Thanks !

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-07T17:04:42+00:00

    I have the same problem. Contacted MSN who are slow to respond and their replies useless.

    MSN have declined as they concentrate on AI and their Ad Agency business

    I tried posting on the site and nothing comes up

    Best

    Dave

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-07T13:51:49+00:00

    Please help I don't get points for my searches anymore so please help

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-04T16:49:42+00:00

    ... However, now I'm having problems with my phone searches??? I've spent most of the day trying to collect my 100 points for my phone Bing searches?? I can't figure out what to do to collect my phone points? This is so frustrating!! HELP!!!

    The phone app is just messed up so bad, the searches no longer count for points, and trying to read the NEWS does not work at all, when I click on any article, the app crashes, it is useless to even use the phone app at all.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments