Why can't I gain search points for Microsoft Rewards anymore?

Anonymous
2023-12-14T14:12:19+00:00

Hello, I had a 30+ day streak where I did all of my searches in the Bing app and on my Xbox and it worked just fine even with the 5-6 second cooldown up until 3 days ago. Suddenly I wasn't able to get points for any searches at all no matter how much I tried so I lost my streak. Similarly, yesterday I could only gain 15-20 points every 15 minutes, but it was very inconsistent so I ended up not being able to finish getting my points leaving me several hundred behind. Today I can't get any search points at all again. Did I do something wrong? It feels like I've been banned or something.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-18T15:37:53+00:00

    Thank you for your response. I no longer have a problem with my searches.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-02T05:45:58+00:00

    I have not been able to earn ANY points via PC Search for weeks now and the support desk is a complete waste of time. I was FINALLY able to earn mobile points tonight by downloading the new Bing and logging in with my MS account. I still do not understand why the PC Search does not work...and would like very much to get an answer. I don't really care if I get one point or three points but am more than pissed off by this complete lack of help from Microsoft.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-08T05:41:30+00:00

    Please help me . I don't get my points anymore for some reason . I wound be pleasured if ya'll can fix that . Thanks !

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-04T15:16:42+00:00

    I figured if I wait at least seven minutes or so, then start my Bing searches on my laptop I'm good to-go collecting my points. However, now I'm having problems with my phone searches??? I've spent most of the day trying to collect my 100 points for my phone Bing searches?? I can't figure out what to do to collect my phone points? This is so frustrating!! HELP!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments