Why can't I gain search points for Microsoft Rewards anymore?

Anonymous
2023-12-14T14:12:19+00:00

Hello, I had a 30+ day streak where I did all of my searches in the Bing app and on my Xbox and it worked just fine even with the 5-6 second cooldown up until 3 days ago. Suddenly I wasn't able to get points for any searches at all no matter how much I tried so I lost my streak. Similarly, yesterday I could only gain 15-20 points every 15 minutes, but it was very inconsistent so I ended up not being able to finish getting my points leaving me several hundred behind. Today I can't get any search points at all again. Did I do something wrong? It feels like I've been banned or something.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-09-19T11:35:11+00:00

    MS are utterly useless at support they are more interested in their Ad Agency income and pushing their left wing woke agenda. Thx fir the reply Best

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-09-18T16:08:15+00:00

    Hi Dio,

    There is no help. Microsoft aren't doing anything regarding this. I have stopped collecting points and because of the way microsoft have fallen in recent years, my next console will be a Playstation and my next o/s will probably be some version of Linux. Microsoft doesn't deserve your custom. The only thing they want is your money. Their customer service is rubbish! They need to do better to keep their customers!

    Sorry I can't help you Dio

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-09-18T13:47:29+00:00

    hello sir , i know today is 2024 but for some reason , when im searching , i cant earn any point , which is really anoying , hope u give me some help

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-09-15T01:34:38+00:00

    man we are in the same boat :(

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-08-19T11:21:49+00:00

    Microsoft started suffering as soon as Bill Gates stepped down as CEO and Satya Nadella stepped in. He is running it like an Indian company and it obviously isnt working!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments