microsoft daily streaks will be back soon:

Anonymous
2023-11-18T08:50:01+00:00

why is my microsoft daily streaks showing "it'll be back soon"? yesterday and all it was showing but today, it says "it'll be back soon" why is that? also it doesnt say "seasonal streaks."

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-04T06:56:10+00:00

    Mine now calls it a Beta.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-05T05:36:40+00:00

    Well, when it came back, it worked for a day or two. Now it's back to no advance of the 0/3 daily streak count. After visiting Bing Rewards Support, it changed to 1/3. But searches still get nothing. This is exasperating.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-23T13:15:10+00:00

    I have had my Microsoft puzzle working the whole time. I have gotten my first 1000 points and it has now reset and counting towards my second set of 1000 points. My wife's computer stopped short of finishing with 3 pieces left just like alot of you. We have emailed support and gotten no reply back. It is very strange. I do not know what to do about it but I can say clearing your cache and cookies will not help. We tried that. So why does mine work and her's not and se sit side by side. Anyway just wanted you all to know the puzzle is still active and working for some of us so don't give up. They may figure it out yet. I hope so.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-23T21:37:10+00:00

    My puzzle wasn't working neither was my husbands. Now mine is working and his is not . Not really sure what happened but the rewards points themselves are messed up and I really hate AI and I can't get rid of that !

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-26T12:42:11+00:00

    my account Daily Streaks point not receive

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments