microsoft daily streaks will be back soon:

Anonymous
2023-11-18T08:50:01+00:00

why is my microsoft daily streaks showing "it'll be back soon"? yesterday and all it was showing but today, it says "it'll be back soon" why is that? also it doesnt say "seasonal streaks."

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-11-22T06:03:00+00:00

    Thank you. Mine has been out about a week. Maybe there is still hope!

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-11-22T04:01:00+00:00

    It just came back for me today, to my surprise ,and it retained the previous progress that I had.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-22T03:22:15+00:00

    Same here. 3 puzzle pieces away from the 1,000 point bonus.

    I am two puzzle pieces away from 1000 points and mine is grayed out and I am not able to earn the other 2 pieces. I contacted Microsoft about this and they told me to clear the cache and cookies which I did. My bing search came back colorful again but only for a few minutes and now it is grayed out AGAIN. This is so frustrating.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-11-20T15:55:03+00:00

    Same here. 3 puzzle pieces away from the 1,000 point bonus.

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-11-20T07:43:04+00:00

    Yeah, I'm getting the same message. I'm not getting the 100 points or credits for the "Puzzle Pieces" for doing searches on the Bing App now. Kind of funny that I was only 3 "puzzle pieces" away from earning 1,000 points and suddenly it stops working. When I look at it on my computer, that area is grayed out and above it, it says, "Daily Streaks, We Will Be Back Soon"! The app searches aren't working. What's going on?

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments