microsoft daily streaks will be back soon:

Anonymous
2023-11-18T08:50:01+00:00

why is my microsoft daily streaks showing "it'll be back soon"? yesterday and all it was showing but today, it says "it'll be back soon" why is that? also it doesnt say "seasonal streaks."

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-01T07:40:31+00:00

    My puzzle is back today and it registered my search. Fingers crossed it doesn't disappear again before I get my last couple of pieces.

    The edge bonus has gone and it seems only two out of three of my searches are racking up points.

    Looks like MS are removing opportunities to collect points by stealth!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-01T02:02:12+00:00

    I am not getting credit for completing all the searches today. as long as I keep my streak I'm kind of okay with it but I would really like to max out every point every single day. My bing streak is important I am at 2135 days!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-30T21:46:16+00:00

    Same here. I'd previously gotten at least 3000 point and had two pieces when it went away.

    I'd much rather have these than the 20 points for using edge bonus that they took away recently.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-11-29T14:09:24+00:00

    yes same here in England the 12 edge points vanished couple of days ago, we just get 90 points for bing searches only here in UK,

    Microsoft good at switching things off nil communications

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-11-29T13:51:23+00:00

    Yeah, they've just removed the Edge bonus here in the USA too. Their rewards program seems to be going down the tubes.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments