575 League of Legend RP option is gone, will it be back?

Anonymous
2025-04-25T06:39:29+00:00

I grind points to redeem vp for Valorant. I've always redeemed the 575 option instead of 100. There were times when the 575 would be out of stock, but for that it usually says currently unavailable, to which I just save my points until it's restocked and then I redeem the points. However, the points were unavailable when I went to redeem them 2 days ago so I thought I would wait a few days. Today I went to check and the entire option for 575 is gone instead of saying unavailable, the only option available is the 100 rp. I did not encounter this before.

What I'm asking is, will the 575 rp be restocked as it usually does or is the option gone permanently or for as long as Microsoft wants? I do not want to redeem the 100 rp, but if 575 is not coming back I have no other reason to save the points and would rather spend it on the 100 rp instead of this being unavailable too.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

59 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-05-17T20:39:56+00:00

    Don't do it if you're playing from Asia region. For some reason the 100 rp does not get redeemed in the correct region. I once tried to redeem the 100rp just to try it since I had extra redeem points, on my Valorant account and it said region mismatch. But the 575 one works just fine. I then had to submit a ticket to Riot to kindly help me load that other region vp into my account. You can't do it by yourself and you'll just end up losing the points. I was lucky to get help from riot to get the 75 vp sent directly into my account. It may not always work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-05-17T20:54:47+00:00

    I have already redeemed 100 rp 2 to 3 times before.there was no problem with it

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-05-17T21:04:38+00:00

    Reallyy? I tried it in February it didn't work for me or my friends. If it works for you then go for it. The only problem with this is the points to vp ratio is so bad. Other than that, if it's enough vp for you and you're in a rush to get the recon phantom, might as well redeem it. I'm still saving in hopes for 575rp to come back.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-05-17T21:13:16+00:00

    I will buy the recon from bundle. The bundle will stay for 14 days. I will wait until the last date. Till then if they restock 575 rp that will be great. If not then i will have to go for the 100 rp

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-05-17T22:15:22+00:00

    Hope it comes back by then too. Goodluck man.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments