575 League of Legend RP option is gone, will it be back?

Anonymous
2025-04-25T06:39:29+00:00

I grind points to redeem vp for Valorant. I've always redeemed the 575 option instead of 100. There were times when the 575 would be out of stock, but for that it usually says currently unavailable, to which I just save my points until it's restocked and then I redeem the points. However, the points were unavailable when I went to redeem them 2 days ago so I thought I would wait a few days. Today I went to check and the entire option for 575 is gone instead of saying unavailable, the only option available is the 100 rp. I did not encounter this before.

What I'm asking is, will the 575 rp be restocked as it usually does or is the option gone permanently or for as long as Microsoft wants? I do not want to redeem the 100 rp, but if 575 is not coming back I have no other reason to save the points and would rather spend it on the 100 rp instead of this being unavailable too.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

59 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-05-15T02:36:33+00:00

    The last time the cards went out of stock, it took 51 days to restock or somewhere around this number. So it probably will take longer than a month.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-05-16T07:12:59+00:00

    the LOL 575 VP Gift card went out of stock on April 12/4/2025 so basically it has been already 35 days still no response from microsoft . They added some uselsss Liftstyle 500 Rupees Giftcard

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-05-16T09:48:23+00:00

    For me the cards went out of stock on April 22. I was only waiting for a few hours to claim it and et voila I was late. They probably try their best to drag it out to restock. Most people lose patience and stop maintaining streaks so idek if that's any better for Microsoft. But ig people constantly keep checking that increases Microsoft engagement to keep people hooked. Who knows. It takes a long time to accumulate points and then they take this long to restock. A bummer. Valorant is the only reason I even use Microsoft for.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-05-16T18:01:51+00:00

    does anyone have any idea when it can be restocked again?its already 1month they removed it

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-05-17T20:24:19+00:00

    I WANNA BUY THE RECON PHANTOM FROM VALORANT . I NEED 690 VP . SHOULD I WAIT FOR RESTOCK OR SHOULD I REDEEM 75 VP 10 TIMES FROM MICROSOFT REWARDS

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments