A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
thanks! I thought it was never going to come after out of stock
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I grind points to redeem vp for Valorant. I've always redeemed the 575 option instead of 100. There were times when the 575 would be out of stock, but for that it usually says currently unavailable, to which I just save my points until it's restocked and then I redeem the points. However, the points were unavailable when I went to redeem them 2 days ago so I thought I would wait a few days. Today I went to check and the entire option for 575 is gone instead of saying unavailable, the only option available is the 100 rp. I did not encounter this before.
What I'm asking is, will the 575 rp be restocked as it usually does or is the option gone permanently or for as long as Microsoft wants? I do not want to redeem the 100 rp, but if 575 is not coming back I have no other reason to save the points and would rather spend it on the 100 rp instead of this being unavailable too.
A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
thanks! I thought it was never going to come after out of stock
Thank man, but your so lucky you bought skins or, like you have prime vandal, i wish to get a skin too so im grinding for it and then the option goes all of a sudden, so i was just wondering if it will be back but thanks alot, for building trust and hoping it will be back soon . I am just praying it come back soon, i want to get kuronami vandal, its my favorite
Hello everyone,
I'm swayam, I'm from India and I'm doing this microsoft thing from 1 year .. so just to inform y'all the gift card goes out of stock... Like I have suffered from this problem 5 to 6 times, so no worries Abt it ,As per my convenience I have seen this reward out of stock for 1 month also and for few days also
So it will come back within minimum of 15 days and maximum of 1 month... As I have seen both time period occurring
So just chill out and collect some points as it will come back...
And as the night market just occurred I took prime vandal and prime odin .... As a preference i would tell y'all to set the league of legends on auto- redeem because when we put that on auto- redeem.... We will get the code instantly like tadaww u will get the code within 1 sec when you will complete 6500 points
I grind 1 code from 1 account within 40 days minimum.. so ik everything Abt microsoft rewards thing... Like where they give us some extra points and all
If u want more information from me u can contact me on my insta : mustbeswayam
Hey everyone, i am experiencing the same right now, cuz i have been grinding microsoft rewards to get VP in valorant and i prefer the 575 RP more than the 100 RP option because it gives more VP compared to the 100 RP and also mathematically requires less points. But they removed the 575 RP option, and im disheartened to see this, i request microsoft rewards to bring this back as soon as possible, i want to get a vandal skin and wondering when they will be restocking. Thank you!
Same, I was 22 points away. A few hours later it was gone once I accumulated the 22 points. Who knows when it'll be back.